Penn Brew U Sweepstakes – Scholarship Drawing Terms and Conditions
1) To be eligible to enter the drawing for a pair of Penn Brew U scholarships, participants must complete the accompanying online survey at 2020 PennBrewU Survey.
2) Dates of Online Survey: the online sweepstakes will begin on January 7, 2020, at 12:00 noon. All electronic entries must be submitted via the LINK website by 11:59 pm on January 31, 2020. Only one entry will be accepted per e-mail address.
3) A pair of scholarships will be awarded based on a random drawing of all participants who completed the online survey. The winner will be awarded a pair of scholarships to the Penn Brew U session scheduled for Saturday, February 8, 2020. The drawing will be held on Monday, February 3, 2020, and the winner be notified via e-mail by February 3, 2020. The winner will be announced on and via our social media channels.
4) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries. Prizes are transferable but are not redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize.
5) The Online Drawing is open to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older. Employees of Penn Brewery, its wholesalers and distributors, agencies, and media partners, as well as members of their immediate families, are not eligible to participate. The contest is also subject to federal, state, and local regulations. Taxes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winners.
6) Penn Brewery disclaims responsibility for any delays, misdelivery, or loss of either electronic entries or entries submitted via other parties. This includes any mechanical or technical failures that may cause delayed or incomplete delivery of entries. Penn shall not be responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s computer or property resulting from entry submission. Entrants agree that Penn and its affiliated companies and agencies will have no liability whatsoever and are released and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, from participating in the contest and acceptance of the prizes.
7) All persons participating in the Penn Brew U session must sign a release form, which will be furnished at Penn Brewery at the time of the Penn Brew U event, and must also show ID confirming participant’s age as 21 years or older.
8) Rules and conduct of this sweepstakes are governed by applicable law of the United States, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.