Still Going Strong! Join Us for the 17th Annual Pennsylvania Microbrewers' Fest at Penn Brewery
Saturday, June 1
Don't miss this chance to sample beers from more than 20 regional craft breweries! Try out lagers, stouts, and everything in between! Here are some of the highlights:
Try brews from these fine breweries:
Arsenal Cider House & Wine Cellar
Hop City Brewing
Pennsylvania Brewing Company
| The Brewerie at Union Station
| Church Brew Works
||Lancaster Brewing Company
||Rooney's Beer Company
| East End Brewing Company
||Lavery Brewing Company
| Erie Brewing Company
||Mad River Brewing
||Rust Belt Brewery
| Fat Heads Brewing Company
||Magic Hat Brewing Company
||Sierra Nevada Brewing Company
| Full Pint Brewing Company
||Marzoni's Brick Oven and Brewing Company
||Southern Tier Brewing Company
| Great Lakes Brewing Company
||Morgantown Brewing Company
||Troeg's Brewing Company
| Harpoon Brewery
||Ohio Brewing Company
||Main Street Brewing Company
At the Penn booth, we'll be sampling our Dunkelweiss, Overlook IPA, Cool River Kölsch, Penndemonium (Maibock), Chocolate Meltdown Stout, and Kaiser Pils.
Tickets are $45 in May and at the door. To purchase tickets on Friday, May 31, please call us at 412-237-9400, X-120. Price includes one meal (sandwich, side, and dessert), all beer samples, and a souvenir beer glass. Any tickets ordered after 5/11 must be picked up at will call; you must show a photo ID to claim them.
Please be aware that you must present your tickets to be admitted; should you misplace or lose your tickets, you must purchase a replacement ticket at full price.
Parking for the Festival will be available at North Catholic High School, Sara Heinz House, and Schiller Academy parking lots near the Brewery. Event will be held rain or shine.
A portion of the proceeds from the Fest benefits the Community Alliance of Spring Garden/East Deutschtown and Make-A-Wish®.
...and share your Fest pics and comments on Twitter and Facebook to be entered for a chance to win Penn prizes!
Here are the guidelines:
- Connect with us at #PennBrewFest during your visit to Microbrewers' Fest
- Submit your pics and comments to Twitter (@PennBrewery) or Facebook (Penn Brewery)
- Each person submitting a communication will be entered into a random drawing for Penn-logoed items such as glassware, keychains, etc. You may submit as many items as you wish, but each submitter will receive only one entry in the drawing. Ten prizes will be awarded.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to enter. Drawing open to attendees of the Pennsylvania Microbrewers' Fest.
- Tweets/posts must not depict profanity, nudity, or violent acts
- Submission deadline is Saturday, June 1 at 10:00 pm
- Winners will be announced no later than June 15. Winners will be notified via Twitter and Facebook.
You must be 21 years of age or older to enter drawing. You may submit as many postings/Tweets as you like, but each submitter will only receive one entry apiece . Employees of Penn Brewery or any of its wholesalers or distributors, agency partners, or media sponsors, as well as the immediate family members of these parties, are not eligible to participate.
1) Dates of Promotion: the promotion will begin on Saturday, June 1 at 12:30 pm. All Facebook and Twitter entries must be posted.
2) Penn Brewery reserves the right to publish any and all submissions.
3) Entries containing profane, suggestive, or disparaging language or images will be disqualified.
4) Promotion open to attendees of Penn Brewery's Microbrewers' Fest. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash, or exchangeable for any other prize.
5) Ten winners will be selected by random drawing. Penn will publish the names of the winner on www.pennbrew.com as well as on Penn's Facebook and Twitter accounts by June 15, 2013.
6) The contest is open to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older. Employees of Penn Brewery, its wholesalers and distributors, agencies, and media partners, as well as members of their immediate families, are not eligible to participate. Contest is also subject to federal, state, and local regulations. Taxes, if any, are solely the responsibility of the winners.
7) Submitting an entry constitutes agreement to give Penn Brewery and its agencies full and irrevocable rights to royalty-free licensing, as well as commercial and intellectual property rights, to your submitted story in perpetuity for the purpose of advertising and promoting to consumers and trade partners any of Penn Brewery’s products without further compensation. This includes printed materials, television, online, radio and other forms of media. All submissions and materials herein become the exclusive property of Penn Brewery.
8) Penn Brewery disclaims responsibility for any delays, misdelivery, or loss of electronic entries. This includes any mechanical or technical failures that may cause delayed or incomplete delivery of entries. Penn shall not be responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s computer or property resulting from entry submission. Entrants agree that Penn and its affiliated companies and agencies, will have no liability whatsoever and are released and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, from participating in the contest and acceptance of prize.
9) Rules and conduct of this contest is governed by applicable law of the United States, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.
The Make-A-Wish Foundation® of Greater Pennsylvania and Southern West Virginia advises you that a copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.