The Penn Brewery Mug Club!
Attention, Mug Club members - our next sneak peek night is Thursday, August 17. We'll be tapping Headbanger Fuel, a Belgian Wit brewed jointly by Penn and the band Greywalker, for the upcoming Brewtal Beer Fest. Headbanger is made with falernum, a sweet syrup used in tropical drinks, and has an ABV of 5.25% and 19 IBUs.
Here’s your chance to be part of an elite group of Penn Brewery beer enthusiasts! Join the Penn Brewery Mug Club, and you’ll get to try our exclusive small-batch beer releases before anyone else – and receive special perks and deals! Here's what's included in Mug Club Membership:
· 20-oz. Penn Brewery drafts served in a special members-only mug – for the price of a 16-oz beer
· Guaranteed first access to specialty small-batch beers at monthly members-only preview nights
· Annual renewal gift
· 15% discount on Penn Brewery apparel and barware purchases
Cost of an annual Mug Club membership is $50.
Penn Brewery's Mug Club - Here’s how it works:
· Enroll in the Penn Brewery Mug Club – you may enroll by completing an application and submitting your payment at Penn Brewery Restaurant. A membership card will be issued to you when you enroll.
· Present your membership card to your server – Hand your card to your server when you place your beer order or purchase Penn Brewery merchandise in the restaurant. You will also be asked to show your ID (driver’s license or other government-issued ID). We’ll serve you your beer in our special members-only 20oz. mug.
•Check the Penn Brewery website and Facebook page regularly for information on monthly members-only preview nights for our small-batch beers. Preview events will be held on one weeknight every month. We’ll give you first crack at our specialty small-batch beers. These might include barrel-aged beers, high-gravity beers, or something experimental from our new small-batch brewing system. Always something new and different!
· Claim your annual renewal gift. To renew your membership, just stop by the main bar in Penn Brewery restaurant when your membership expires, and we'll re-enroll you. (Note that your expiration date will appear on the sticker on your membership card.) We'll also present you with your renewal gift at that time as well.
Terms and Conditions Overview
This is meant to be an overview of the Terms and Conditions for the Penn Brewery Restaurant Mug Club. (Please see the complete terms and conditions here.)
1. Membership annual fee is $50.
2. Membership and cards are valid for a single individual only; memberships and cards may not be shared.
3. The term of membership is one calendar year from date of enrollment.
4. Membership is open to ages 21 and older only.
5. All program rules are subject to Liquor Code of the State of Pennsylvania, and the rules and regulations of the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board.
6. 20-oz. beer serving and pricing available only to Mug Club members.
7. Penn Brewery reserves the right to restrict the number of 20-oz. beers or any other alcoholic beverages served in the interest of promoting responsible alcohol consumption.
8. Member must show membership card and valid government-issued ID to receive membership benefits.
9. Penn Brewery reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of the Mug Club Program and membership, including pricing, at any time. Any changes will be posted on the Penn Brewery website and communicated via Penn’s Facebook and Twitter platforms.
10. Penn Brewery reserves right to cancel program at any time with 90 days notice on the Penn Brewery website and social media, unless the Penn Brewery is forced to cancel the Program due to a change in the relevant laws.
11. Expiry date of membership term will be printed on a sticker on the membership card.